Thursday, October 20, 2011

2 years later...

Its been awhile since the last post, I actually forgot about the whole blogging thing. After going through the internet a few times, a link crossed my eyes. So clicked it, and it was the blog of the so called DJ ScaZ. Yeah, I named myself Scaz awhile back because you see, my old name, during the younger years or my actual name starts with an 'S', so i decided to invert Zac(short for zachary) to 'caz' and add the 'S' at the front, so yeah, there's where I got the name Scaz from.

Well, I have lots to tell about the 2 years that had passed. It involves losing friends, gaining new friends, family, college, and much more smaller details.

I thought of writing blogs again, and yeah sometimes I don't feel comfortable sharing with my friends although they're very close to me and also I don't want to trouble them especially when they have their own problems.

Look forward for the next post and I'll tell you everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
= Sham (ZI) = Oct 1992 = In a Partial Family = Open Minded = Forgiving and Forgetting is the best solution = Not perfect = Friendly = Heartless(at times) = Sometimes I act before i think =