Saturday, February 14, 2009

BEST FRIEND!!!

This guy right here is one of my closest friends, Ridzuan, I've known him for more than 4 years and he has been a good friend all this while. Its very hard to find a friend who can be there for you when you need help, or in trouble, to know you well and understands you. Well he has done alot for me and helped me through situations that i couldn't handle myself. So far he is the only close friend that has been loyal to me until now. We both enjoy music and sometimes write lyrics. We can hang out all day, juz the two of us and not get bored cuz we'll do some crazy adventurous stuff together and it will be damn fun... We have done alot of crazy stuff and got into a whole lot a of a trouble...I was planning on an adventurous trip, that i am going to do with him and some of our friends and that is to go to Pulau Redang and stay there for 1 week after SPM...And i can't wait to knock myself out there....


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
= Sham (ZI) = Oct 1992 = In a Partial Family = Open Minded = Forgiving and Forgetting is the best solution = Not perfect = Friendly = Heartless(at times) = Sometimes I act before i think =