Sunday, February 15, 2009

Naufal, my baby brother....

My brother naufal is only 2 years and he is already a fan of Man Utd and Liverpool... he can play football quite well at his age..lol...nd he's a real cutiepie...Some of his photos with a cheeky smile on his face:

That's his bed right there, and i couldn't get a racing car bed when i was small..
anyway isn't he cute


Messy baby, he juz discovered powder...HAHAHA...


I don't know what he is doing there, but i know he is up to something naughty...


I think he jumped from the chair to the bed and taught it was fun....

And then there were some BLURR moments..lol...:


Like this one...


I guess he doesn't know what to do for Hari Raya...


He is in another person's house, and there's alot of toys there...

And then there was love at first sight...lol...:



That's not the only girl he's got....

hahahaha...


And his other girl, 'The girl next door'.....

So far, at the age of 3, he already have relationships with 2 girls....


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
= Sham (ZI) = Oct 1992 = In a Partial Family = Open Minded = Forgiving and Forgetting is the best solution = Not perfect = Friendly = Heartless(at times) = Sometimes I act before i think =